An Interac e-transfer is an easy way to securely send money between two parties.
Never sent an Interac e-transfer before? It’s simple, secure, and doesn’t share any of your personal or banking info in any way.
You must have online banking to send an e-transfer. Your bank will have specific instructions on how to send e-transfers using their site but the process is essentially the same for all banks. (scroll down for screenshots)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased from us before please note that we often change our payment email so you may have to change this in your bank “e-transfer recipient list” if you are still using the previous payment email address. Please make sure to always use the CURRENT PAYMENT EMAIL which is highlighted in yellow in the instructions that were emailed to you right after you placed your order.
Complete your order now:
- Login to your online banking, and choose e-transfer payment.
- IMPORTANT: Use YOUR NAME as the “recipient name” when adding us as a payee in the e-transfer section of your bank account. This makes it possible for us to find and process your order quickly and efficiently. Often we can’t process an order at all due to lack of this information. DO NOT put any notes, salutations or comments in the e-transfer payment you are sending. If you have already added us as a payee with a different name, please delete this recipient and re-add us with YOUR NAME. PLEASE NOTE!: For security reasons and to speed up our e-transfer process, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT your e-transfer if it doesn’t comply with these instructions.
- When setting up your e-transfer you will need a Secret Question and an Answer to that question.
The secret question should be “What is my order number?”
Use your 6 digit order number (see your order confirmation email for this number) as the answer to the secret question. Make sure you use your CURRENT order number if you have ordered from us before!
- Send an e-transfer payment for your order total (including shipping, if any) to our current payment email (this email is provided in your order confirmation email).
- After your e-transfer payment has been completed, a tracking code will be emailed to you for your convenience. Please be patient while we process your e-transfer payment and order.
High volumes of e-transfers can take some time to process. If your bank has not yet sent you a message that we have received your e-transfer, then you still have complete control of your money. Until you receive that email you can cancel your e-transfer at any time by logging into your bank account, going to your e-transfer area, looking at the pending transfers and selecting and cancelling the one you sent. The funds, which are held by Interac, will immediately be returned to your account when you cancel. If you don’t wish to cancel, please be patient and rest assured that once you receive notification that your payment has been accepted your shipment is usually processed and mailed the same business day.
For any questions or concerns please use Live Chat on our site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping with us!
______ SCREENSHOTS _______