Strain Name: Stardawg
Nose: AAAA – pine and diesel with some citrus
Taste: AAAA – diesel, earthy but smooth. Smoke is easy on the lungs.
Burn: AAAA – Smooth burning with a grey Ash. Appears well flushed.
Visual: AAAA – Dense medium to large buds that are well trimmed and frosty. Stem snaps, product is dried properly.
Info: Stardawg is a cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg. It’s an ‘exotic’ harder-to-find hybrid strain. It produces a euphoric, happy high that still allows some limited functionality. The smoke is quite mild and easy to hold for longer without coughing. Good for:
- pain when you need to be able to move
Sample submitted: “Stardawg” cannabis flowers hybrid.
Visual Inspection: Free from visible contamination and foreign matter.
Moisture Content: 4.2%
Activated vs non-activated: activated cannabinoids are non-acidic (neutral) and are the form utilized by the human brain/ body. Activation occurs via heating (smoking, vaporizing, cooking). Cannabinoids in the natural plant are acidic (non-activated) and need to be converted to their neutral form in order to be utilized by the human body. Therefore one would expect fresh cannabis buds to contain mainly non-activated cannabinoids. Processed materials (baked goods, heated extracts) should be higher in the activated forms.
Absent Cannabinoids: if a cannabinoid or terpene is blank, it is not necessarily absent but below the limit of detection by the detector (usually less than 0.01%).
Cannabis Potency Summary Table:
Three tests of each sample were analysed and summarised below:
% by weight
THC-Acid (not activated)
*THC total (THC-Acid THC)
CBD-Acid (not activated)
*CBD total (CBD-Acid CBD)
CBG-Acid (not activated)
*CBG total (CBG-Acid CBG)
Activated Cannabinoid Total:
•when reporting totals, acidic cannabinoids are multiplied by 0.877 to account for loss of mass from decarboxylation upon heating (activating)
About This Strain’s Parents
- Chemdawg 4 is part of the prominent line of Chemdawg strains. It’s known to deliver a well-balanced cerebral and body high. THC content is typically very high, sometimes reaching 28%! It can help with chronic pain, anxiety, and appetite loss.
- Tres Dawg was created by Top Dawg Seeds. It’s a hybrid that was created by crossing Afghani #1 with Chemdawg. This is a good strain to help improve ones creativity. It’s also known to help with nausea and pain.
Other Cannabis Strains
- Scout’s Honor (Hybrid)
- Grape Kush (Hybrid)
- Serious Happiness (Hybrid)
- White Widow x Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid)
- Alien Inferno (Hybrid)